Fashion company based In NW8 supplying womans wear clothing into the main High-street Retailers.
What we are looking for:
Ideal candidates will be studying a fashion course at university. Must be highly organized, detail oriented, creative and strategic and excited to learn.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking for a foot into the fashion industry where you will gain a great insight and understanding in all areas of the supplyer + manufacturing side ranging from the early stages of design development through to sales and production.
– Reporting to the Senior Account Managers
– Working with the designers, design team and technical team
– Sourcing Fabrics (you will sit in on fabric and trim appointments)
– Doing sample drop offs to all customers
– Maintaining showroom and preparing for customer meetings
– Visiting the high street stores and creating competitive shop reports
* Please note this is an unpaid work experience, but we will cover your travel costs.”