“A contemporary fashion-led stationery company is looking for a marketing and PR Executive for six months.
Note: Academic qualifications required; Marketing Degree awarded from a UK University
Go Stationery has an exciting opportunity for this new position. We are looking for employees who have the personality to match our brand. We want fashion forward, vervacious candidates who posses a can – do attitude.
Job roles / responsibilities:
• Creating a comprehensive PR strategy for the brand
• Assisting in the overall maintenance of the brands identity and integrity in the public eye
• Helping and instigating press releases
• General press office and administration duties
Candidate Specification / Required Skills
• Extremely strong communication skills – both written and oral
• Creative and independent thinker with an aptitude for coming up with fresh and innovative ideas.
• Commercially minded with the ability to think of promotional ideas in terms of their impact on sales.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills
• Ability to work independently
He ideal candidate would be educated to degree level with practical business skills acquired in marketing and PR.”