Grow are a high quality marketing consultancy and training organization who aim to give small businesses great advice in a cost effective manner. We specialize in working with small businesses to help them with all aspects of their sales and marketing strategy.
We are looking for an intern who wants to get grounding in marketing administration and sales and gain a real understanding of how a small business operates.
Previous interns have given us good feedback about the practical hands on experience they have gained in all aspects of small business marketing and administration.
• A great phone manner and an ability to build rapport over the phone
• Excellent writing skills and a really high standard of written English
• Excellent word processing and database management skills
• Have a high attention to detail and be organized and able to prioritize
• Knowledge of design programmes such as Photoshop and In design or illustrator
would be useful
• A self-starter, self-motivated and willing to really add value to an organization
• Excellent organizational and planning ability
• Skills in the following would be an advantage and training will be given for the right person: MS Office Suite, Google Apps Suite, Gmail, Salesforce and WordPress
Learning and Development Opportunities:
• There are multiple elements to this role; we’re looking for the successful intern to drive their learning around all aspects of marketing administration and business development activities
• Able to attend Grow workshops
• Learning Salesforce, an industry gold standard CRM system
• Learning how business development and sales are integrated with marketing in a small business.
• There is an opportunity for social media and email marketing involvement and industry leading CRM training
• An understanding of the administration activities behind running a small business
• Learning to put into practice the Grow approach to Marketing
• Gaining an understanding of online marketing, Facebook marketing, SEO activities, WordPress, website development, and event booking systems
The internship has expenses covered and the terms are:
• Working hours TBC
• Only applications with covering letter explaining why you’d be an ideal person for the role will be considered
Grow are committed to growing businesses through delivering exceptional marketing and sales input. Our office is in Brixton, South London, but we work with clients from a wide range of sectors and locations. Grow are delivery partners of The British Library and have taught regular marketing masterclasses across London to over 650 small businesses. They are regular contributors to The Guardian Social Enterprise Forum and teach on the respected Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Business Programme at UCL. As well as having delivered at Kingston University and Royal Holloway University of London, Grow have worked with over 100 small businesses and Social Enterprises over 12 years.”