“Intern Required – Media Services Team
We’re looking for a bright and enthusiastic Media Services Intern who is passionate about social media and online advertising.
Bring us your ideas, your drive, your versatility and we’ll give you unbeatable skills for your CV. This is a chance to work at one of the UK’s most successful viral and social media agencies with clients including KLM, Agent Provocateur, Cadbury, Audi, Gucci and many more.
We’re a small, award winning, fast-growing company based in Shoreditch. You will work with some of the brightest people in the social media sector on exciting viral video campaigns for our amazing clients.
What we need from you:
• A degree would be preferable, but is not essential, as long as you can demonstrate relevant skills and passions.
• You must be looking to pursue a career in digital, preferably a career in media buying or planning.
• Use of social networks is a must! Having your own YouTube channel or running your own Blog, would be an advantage, but is not essential.
• You must be computer literate with particular emphasis on good Excel skills.
• Excellent written English and a good telephone manner are essential. Good social skills will go a long way as we may expect you to socialise with clients as well as the team!
• Budgeting experience or previous knowledge of Google AdWords would help you to stand out.”